Allocation of delegate tickets
- The Organiser will notify the delegate within 7 working days of receipt of an application for a delegate ticket if they have been successful. Where an online booking system is in operation, the applicant will receive confirmation of their booking within minutes of our having received confirmation from the secure payment provider.
- If for any reason the delegate is not allocated a ticket then monies accompanying the application will be returned in full.
- The Organiser reserve the right to refuse any application for delegate tickets without giving any reason for such rejection.
- Where applicable, all security details required to attend an event must be provided to the Organiser with the application form and the organiser must be notified of any subsequent changes no later than 4 weeks prior to the event.
Payment for delegate tickets
- Unless stated otherwise on the booking form/brochure provided by the Organiser, the charges for delegate tickets does not include anything other than the permit the individual to attend the event.
- All application forms are offered, and bookings accepted solely on a payment with booking basis. The Organiser reserve the right to refuse any application that does not comply with this rule.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any event. In this case, the full fee will be refunded. In the event that the Organiser postpone an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a full refund of the fee paid.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event.
- Where delegates are attending a conference, seminar or other event where presentations are included it should be noted that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, the Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever.
Limit of Liability
- The Organiser does not accept liability for any injuries or losses of any nature incurred by delegates and /or accompanying persons, nor for loss or damage to their luggage and/or personal belongings.
- Cancellation fees will be charged for a customer’s withdrawal from the event once a booking form has been received and invoice or receipt issued. Such fees will become due and payable on receipt of written notice of cancellation from the customer.
- Cancellation fees are as follows:
- No fee will be charged for cancellation more than ten weeks prior to the event date.
- For cancellation between six and ten weeks prior to the event date, the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the full fees payable under paragraph 2.
- For cancellation less than six weeks prior to the event, the cancellation fee shall be 100 per cent of the full fees payable under paragraph 2.